INSTRUCTIONS FOR PREPARING AND FORMATTING YOUR ABSTRACT
- Please downloadthe abstract template and follow the format carefully.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Your abstracts must be print ready.
- Abstract should be limited to a single page (A4 size)
- It is the responsibility of the submitting author to ensure that the submission has been approved by all authors.
- Invited and Keynote speakers, please send in a brief biography together with the abstract
- The Organising Committee will not be responsible for any errors published.
GENERAL POLICIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- All abstracts must contain original work of the presenting author(s).
- The presenting author must submit the abstract.
- Abstracts must be submitted only via conference webpage and will not be accepted if sent via email, mail or fax.
- Acceptance of abstracts for presentation at the Conference will be on the basis of committee selection.
- All presenting authors will be required to register and pay for the Conference to ensure that their abstract(s) are included in the final program.
- It is the responsibility of the presenting author to ensure that the abstract is submitted correctly.
- The Conference Managers will not be held responsible for abstract submissions not received via the website or for submission errors caused by Internet services outages or other unforeseen events.
About the reviewing process
- Your abstract will undergo a double blind peer review by thescientific committee within two weeks after its receipt.
- Results of the abstract review will be sent to the author within two weeks of submission
- TheConference Chair serves as the head of the scientific committee and will the final decision on abstracts.
NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE
- Notification of acceptance will be sent via email to the submitting author
- Acceptance is at the discretion of the Organising Committee whose decision is final.
- All presenting authors must register and pay to attend the Conference.
Important information for the co – authors
- Please note a single registration permits only one person to attend the conference
- If the co-authors would like to attend the conference their registration and payment is required to be made independently.
- Poster presentation Certificate will be issued for the co – authors upon their registration and payment for the conference.
The participant will have to login here with his user name and password.
When he / she logs in, his / her name and id should automatically appear, so that he / she need not key in the details again.
Presenting Author’s Details